Maple Tree Children’s Centre utilizes a few steps in order to enroll new families:
- Read through our parent handbook to find out what we offer and what to expect at Maple Tree Children’s Centre. (Downloadable under the “parent handbooks” tab)
- Connect with us via Facebook, email, or phone to ask any questions and to let us know your child’s age and what month you are interested in starting.
- Book a tour to view the space and meet the Educators.
- During the tour, fill out a registration form with your and your child’s information. (That is what gets you on the waitlist)
- Wait for a message from us that a space will be coming available.
- Reserve the space by paying a deposit of half a month’s fees (which go towards your last month’s fees) by etransfer, cash, or cheque.
- Fill out all necessary forms and collect all items needed (a list can be found in the parent handbook under “items from home”)
- Pay first month’s fees by etransfer, cash, or post-dated cheques.
- Start gradual entry of your child in the daycare (learn more about how that works in the parent handbook and from your primary caregiver).